Fatebreak v1.1: The "Post-Jam" Update now live!
Hi there everyone, Cosmic here! :D
Firstly I want to say well done to everyone who participated in the GMTK game jam! So many unique and creative ideas this year. I've had a blast playing and rating all your games and am eagerly awaiting the results! Second of all, an extra big thank you to those who took the time to rate and comment on this little game. Your feedback has been wonderful, heartwarming, constructive and immensely helpful. It's put a huge smile on my face and made that stressful 48 hours so much more worth it! Which brings us to...
The Post-Jam v1.1 update!
When not playing and rating jam games, I've been polishing Fatebreak up as much as I can. Today I am pleased to present you with the fruits of my labour. Here's a little taste of the new changes and additions!
- General graphics overhaul.
- Added gamepad support.
- Added player name entry option.
- Completely revamped and improved AI decision-making.
- Improved UI features: battle position and damage indicators; 'Pass' and 'Eliminated' indicators; turn progress indicators; cleaned up Rules and Game End screens.
- New game stats screen.
- Custom game modes: choose between Classic, Duel, or Marathon modes; or tweak rules such as the number of opponents, starting HP, and deck size, to make your own custom game mode!
- Hotseat Multiplayer: play locally with your friends by passing the controller around!
And welp, that pretty much covers it. Hope you enjoy this new update, and that you all had as much fun as I did with this jam :)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.